Monday 16 January 2017

ColourPop ... Swatchfest!

Some of you have asked me if I would post swatches of my ColourPop items that I spoke about in my last post. Your wish is my command!


KathleenLights ~ Where The Night Is
SuperShock Shadow Quad
Top to Bottom:
Weenie
Midnight
Porter
Telepathy



No Kill Los Angeles
SuperShock Shadows
Raising Funds and Awareness for NKLA
Top (very faint):
Puppy Love
Bottom:
Cat Nap



Top:
Lunch Money
Highlighter

Bottom:
Central Perk
SuperShock Shadow

(Telepathy swatch in the top, right corner)



Creme Gel Pencil (Eyeliners)
Top to Bottom:
Mr Bing
Teaspoon
Fast Lane
Beesting
Honeydude



Top to Bottom:

Aquarius
Lippie Stix

Lumiere
Lippie Stix

November
Ultra Satin Lip

Piranha
Ultra Glossy Lip


There were two items that I forgot to swatch. One was my Lippie Pencil in Skimpy (which is just a basic nude) and my Ultra Glossy Lip in My Jam (which I purchased a few weeks prior at Showcase). My Jam is a very shimmery copper. I always think it looks like a brand new penny melted onto my lips. That does make it sound a little crazy, but I love it with certain looks! A nice dark brown, matte smokey eye would look beautiful with that lip choice (and we all know how much I love a matte smokey eye). If you guys would like swatches of those, I can get them this weekend when I have to natural light again. If you didn't know, I work full time during the week, so the only time I can get perfect lighting product shots is on the weekend. Kind of limiting, but I will always make it work!

Anyways, let me know what else you guys want to see! More swatches? More reviews? More Battle of Brands comparisons? If anyone finds any Pintrest hacks you want me to try, let me know as well! I'll be your guinea pig.

As always, you can find me on Instagram @cherrytrish or on Twitter @cherrytrish17.

Until next time, goodnight my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment