Tuesday 31 January 2017

*NEW* From Bite Beauty!

The average person will eat 7lbs of lipstick in their lifetime. Let that sink in. Do you know what's in your lip products that you are ingesting every, single day? Bite Beauty is well known for using organic, nourishing ingredients in every, single lip product they make. The Founder, Susanne Langmuir, had a vision and was inspired by kitchen chemistry. Then, out popped Bite Beauty! I have used their matte lip crayons, glosses and the Amuse Bouche formula before, but I was lucky enough to receive the new Bite Beauty #TheLipPencil before they are even released! I am so excited to be able to put them to the test and give you my real thoughts. As you all know, my goal for this blog is to try things out and give you guys honest, unfiltered feedback so that you aren't wasting your hard earned money!



I have spent the last couple of days testing, playing and LOVING the new lip pencils from Bite Beauty. Typically, I was not one for lip pencils. I didn't understand the point. Generally, I was a liquid lipstick fan and didn't feel like a lip pencil was needed. Lately, I have been going back to the classic lipsticks. When using a standard, tubed lipstick, especially in a darker colour, I find a lip liner is very helpful. When it comes to nude lip liners, I love using them with a sheer gloss over top. It provides the long lasting colour with a beautiful, glossy effect.



When testing out pencil 044 today, with the Amuse Bouche lipstick in Whiskey, I had found it lasted three times as long as to when I just have the lipstick on. This colour might seem a little too drastic for some, but the shade is perfect and makes teeth look extremely white. That is always a plus as I find so many shades out there give teeth a yellow tinge and that's the opposite of what anyone wants. The lip liner is so smooth and applies so easy, yet stays on lips without sliding around. I have worn the lip liner on it's own as well and I find it a really comfortable, matte lip option. This combination will be my go-to dark lip if I want a vampy look. I have a feeling I will be wearing this a lot during the winter.



I also tested out the new lip pencil in 020 with the Amuse Bouche lipstick in Honeycomb. I can definitely see why this colour is a favourite in the beauty community! It truly is the perfect nude. I know that I will be wearing this lip liner alone, with Honeycomb, or with a sheer gloss over top. It's absolutely versatile. I'm going to wear this liner every day this week with a different topper. I will update everyone on Snapchat, Instragram or Twitter, so be sure to follow me on all platforms if you're interested in updates. 



These liners will be making their formal debut in Sephora this February, so keep a look out for them! I recommend getting a few colours as they are the best lip liner formula I have found thus far. I would get a nude, a dark, and a red. Those should have your bases covered. I would also highly recommend getting the Amuse Bouche lipsticks. They are creamy, pigmented, and not formulated with chemicals or anything yucky that your body doesn't need. I am really intrigued by Souffle and Persimmon. Hopefully they will bring out lip liners that match, or at least similar to these shades, and I might just have to pick those up. You can never have too many lip products, right?



Are you guys thinking about picking these up? Do you have any questions? LET ME KNOW! I'd love to chat! You guys can find me on Instagram @cherrytrish or on Twitter @cherrytrish17. Also, I do have Snapchat, if you're into that, and you can add me - CherryTrish!

Until next time, goodnight my friends.

{These products were sent to me for free to review via @Influenster and @BiteBeauty. As always, my opinions are my own and will never be swayed because of how I receive the items.}
#contest

No comments:

Post a Comment