Sunday 26 February 2017

Topher's Beard & Soap Co. ~ Bath Bombs & Bubble Bars

I am a very big fan of baths. There is nothing like laying back and letting hot water soak into a tired, aching body. When Topher asked me to test out some of his bath products, I was pumped. I live for baths and anything to make that experience better.... I'm all for it!


I had never used a bubble bar before. I love bubble baths, but I never understood how this ball could turn into the mountain of bubbles I crave. I was skeptical on this, but I very quickly became a fan. The idea of having a bar instead of a liquid inside packaging that will just be thrown away, intrigued me. I like the idea of minimal waste. Just rubbing this bar under running water for a few moments will quickly fill your tub with any amount of bubbles you desire. The longer it runs under the water, the more bubbles you will have. This bar has also lasted me quite a while. I actually haven't finished it yet and I've had three baths so far. These should be available on their website in the spring, but they are currently available at select retailers and also through them directly. These are only $5 (CDN) each and worth every single penny. I will be repurchasing these to keep in my collection. You never know when you need bubbles!


I was also fortunate enough to try a few of their bath bombs. At a first glance they are a bit smaller than the ones you might be used to, but they are more affordable as well. At $3 (CDN) each or 4 for $10, you can't go wrong! I was concerned that the slightly smaller size would affect how they would perform, however they still fizzed and completely filled my bath with natural ingredients that my skin could soak in. I do have some videos on my instagram showing these bombs in action. For you men out there, they now have bath grenades which have some of their most popular beard bomb scents. I know some of you men out there love a good, hot bath. Now you'll have a better excuse to enjoy them! I highly recommend these bath bombs and these too will be repurchased. I enjoy hot baths a couple times per week, so having items like this and the bubble bars on hand are very necessary... aren't they? These, too, are not available quite yet on the website, but are available at selected retailers and through Topher directly. They are definitely worth a try.

Topher's Beard and Soap Co. has many products on their website, even something for your fur baby! They are local, natural, and a lot of products are even vegan. If you are interested in checking out the products that they offer, their website and social media information is listed below. They are available in many stores across Canada and even a couple in the US. You can find a full list of retailers on their website, along with the products that each one carries. It is best to contact the individual retailer to confirm stock quantities. Of course, you are always welcome to shop online! They will ship worldwide as well (for my international friends!).

Topher's Beard and Soap Co.
Instagram - @tophersbeardco
Facebook - Topher's Beard & Soap Company
Twitter - @tophersbeardco

As always, you guys can find me on Instagram @cherrytrish or on Twitter @cherrytrish17. I also do that SnapChat thing, which is CherryTrish. Let me know if you have tried anything from this company or are interested in trying anything. Did you enjoy these products as much as I did? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

And until next time, goodnight my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment