Sunday 14 January 2018

Miracles Happen When You're Fast Asleep

There’s a lot of truth behind this statement. I have just spent the last week battling one heck of a virus. My favourite defense? Sleep! I love sleep normally, but when I’m feeling worse for wear there is nothing like a full on, 10 hour, coma-like sleep. You can wake up feeling like a million bucks! Do you also remember your mother and your doctor saying “go home and rest” whenever you were sick or injured? It’s a real thing!

Did you know that when you’re asleep is when your body’s cells repair themselves? That’s why whenever you’re not 100% rest is really important. Your cells will fight off bacteria, heal infections and beat those not-so-perfect cells into oblivion! It wasn’t until I understood this that I understood why a night cream is really beneficial for you. I was always the girl who would only use one cream. One for the day time and the same one for at night. Why invest in two creams (the night cream being the more expensive generally) when the day cream does the same thing? In reality… they are very different.

A day cream usually has a thinner consistency compared to the night cream, as it is generally worn under makeup, and can have some sun protection in it (hopefully a mechanical shield as opposed to chemical, eek!). Night cream is the gold mine. Your night cream is filled with all of the goodness of the day cream, only at a much higher potency. This works in conjunction with your skincare routine and amplifies the results. While you’re asleep, your cells will take all of the vitamins and minerals in your night cream and help repair those cells on your face, neck and décolleté. Although night creams generally don’t have any sun protection, as you really wouldn’t need it at night time, it is jam packed full of all the ingredients you skin requires in order to help restore your skin to being the most healthy, youthful, radiant skin that you could possibly have. I have found how essential having a night cream is in any persons beauty regime, especially when anti-aging is a concern for you.
Not only is our night cream filled with SenePlex Complex, which is a kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal, but it’s also loaded with ingredients like Algae Extract, which hydrates skin and helps enhance skins ability to repair itself, and also Yeast Extract, which aids in formation of new healthy tissues and promotes new cell formation. This baby works hard while you’re dreaming of big things!

So, now I’m a true believe in the power of a night cream. I won’t go back now! My skin has seen a huge improvement and I think it’s partially due to the impact of benefits my skin see’s while I’m fast asleep. The potency of the night cream is key to improve your skins health and appearance. I’m sold for life!

Until next time, goodnight my friends!


Xo
CherryTrish

No comments:

Post a Comment